Siliconate and related derivatives containing silicon, oxygen and other elements (aluminum, calcium, sodium, potassium, magnesium and iron). Silicate is an important resource in the earth and is the main component of the crust. Silicates and their compounds are of great significance in industrial production and play a huge role in chip preparation, crystal production, quartz production and ceramic production. Alfa Chemistry has a professional research group, with an advanced team, focusing on the development of high-quality silicone products. We provide our customers with high-quality Siliconate and compounds that can be customized to suit a wide range of applications.
Figure 1. We provide high-quality services to customers around the world, adhere to customer-centricity, and continuously meet and exceed customer needs
- We have a top team, can effectively control costs and time, and meet customer needs with the highest quality and most cost-effective services
- We cooperate with the world's leading companies, master advanced technology, and provide customers with sound and perfect services
- Advanced and advanced equipment to ensure productivity and quality
- Experienced engineers and experts can provide customized services while providing the most reasonable solutions
Siliconate is an important industrial raw material with a wide range of sources and low price, which has the characteristics of both organic and inorganic materials, and is a bridge for the reaction between organic materials and inorganic materials. Siliconate is an important resource on earth, which are widely used in many fields:
- High-tech wafers: Siliconate has good electrical conductivity, making it a perfect material for making wafers, with the advantages of high conductivity, high stability, high quality and cost-effectiveness.
- Quartz processing: Quartz is usually used in the production of precision instruments, such as pressure gauges, radios, watches et al.
- Ceramic production: Siliconate ceramics have good thermal properties and can be used in precision engineering and technical applications. For example, siliconate ceramic tiles are used to protect the space shuttle from extreme heat.
Figure 2. Siliconate and their compounds are widespread in the Earth's crust and are used in wafer production, chip production, quartz processing, and ceramic processing industries
Alfa Chemistry researchers can provide customers with high-quality silicone-related products, making them suitable for a wider range of applications. Starting from the application needs of customers, we can provide customers with customized services and insist on providing high-quality products to customers around the world. If the product you want is not in our product list, please contact us now.
- Rukmanikrishnan, B.; et al. Sodium carboxymethyl cellulose, and silicon dioxide nanocomposites fabricated by quaternary ammonium silane: rheological, thermal, and antimicrobial properties. ACS Omega 2020, 5: 28767−28775.
- Shefali. G.; et al. Silanes: Chemistry and applications. The Journal of Indian Prosthodontic Society. 2006, 6(1): 15-18.