Methylsilane acetylene is an important chemical raw material, fragrance and pharmaceutical intermediate, and an important alkynylation reagent. It is widely used in the fields of heterocyclic chemistry, carbon-carbon coupling, drug synthesis, catalytic chemistry and material processing. Since its establishment, Alfa Chemistry has insisted on providing high-quality products and services to customers around the world, capable of accurate, advanced and high-end services. We have a professional biotechnology team composed of experienced experts and researchers who have been in the industry for many years, professionally providing high-quality services to customers around the world. In the future, we will continue to develop and innovate, expand the product list and break through technical bottlenecks, and continue to meet and exceed customer needs.
Figure1. We are committed to providing quality products and services to customers around the world
- Important silane coupling agent, widely used in the fields of heterocyclic chemistry, drug synthesis, catalytic chemistry and material processing
- Silicon-based protecting group, suitable for many coupling reactions
What can we offer
- Professional service and technology to meet customer needs with advanced services
- High quality products to meet high standard demands
- Customized services, professionally provide customers with high-quality services
- Efficient and convenient means to meet customer needs
Alfa Chemistry has a professional team with many years of experience in the field of silicones, and can provide many silicone reagents, such as trimethylsilylacetylene, tert-butyl trimethylsilyl acetate and tert-butyldimethyl methoxide Silylacetylene. We are committed to providing satisfactory service and support to customers around the world, and insist on developing and expanding silicone products to meet customer needs. If the product you want is not in our product list, please contact us immediately.
- Norihiro. M., et al. Syntheses, properties and applications of periodic mesoporous organosilicas prepared from bridged organosilane precursors. Chem. Soc. Rev. 2011,40: 789-800.
- Gao. Y., et al. Recent progress on reductive coupling of nitroarenes by using organosilanes as convenient reductants. Asian J. Org. Chem. 2020, 369(19): 3971-3986.